Saturday, January 3, 2009

Drifts


More snow last night, along with a lot of wind! It started out by raining, and then the temperature dropped and the wind started to blow. When we went out to shovel, there was a layer of ice underneath the snow, and an icy crust on top.

The picture of the fence is to show the snow plastered on the fence - and this is behind the fence on the side of the house, where it is a little more protected. But that wind gets through everything!

I am grateful that we have a warm, comfortable house with a working furnace and good blankets. Greg got home from his game safely and we were snug as bugs in a rug.

2 comments:

Janette Rallison said...

Okay, I would be smug about being down here in warm Arizona, except that I'm coming up to Utah next week. Yikes. I don't even own a pair of boots!

Heather said...

I feel so privileged that you left a comment on my blog. Thanks for coming over and reading! I hope you saw that I quoted you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...