Thursday, January 8, 2009

I feel better now

I feel much better now. I have been at work for 10 hours and have been steadily slogging through all of the tasks required to get my new online course up and running. I have a syllabus (emailed to my TA to proofread), my website is designed, my welcome message is posted, my first week's lecture is written and posted, and the first assignment is detailed. Once I get feedback from my TA, the syllabus will be posted and I will officially be one week ahead of my students.

This is no time to rest on my laurels, but it is time to go home and eat dinner. Tomorrow I will strive to get week 2 completed!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Have you been on campus? If you do go up let me know and I will meet you! Good luck getting everything ready. My online class is not nearly as hard as yours.

Mary A. said...

Wow! Way to go!

Heather said...

I was on campus, but I did not call you because I knew if I met you for lunch I would want to chat and achat and then go straight home and not work anymore. I did think about you a lot, though!

Renee said...

Good for you! You always seem to be able to pull it together...even with a few panic attacks!

Kathryn said...

*giggle*

As the daughter & granddaughter of teachers, I had to giggle. Isn't that what all teachers feel - "I've got to stay ahead of them!!"

I bet your class will be amazing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...