Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our nice neighbors

Just wanted to give a shout-out to my really nice neighbor, Russ Jolley.  It has been warmer lately, so Greg has been working on breaking up the ice skating rink we had at the bottom of our driveway. I chipped away at it today between the magazine job and piano lessons and made a dent in it. Then, after piano I decided to do a little bit more. After about 10 minutes I was totally done, but up the street comes Russ. He brought a cool tool and his muscles and basically broke up the rest of the mess. I would never have been able to finish it all - but he took care of it!

We are surrounded by really wonderful and nice people. This is a great place to live.

2 comments:

Russell said...

Just trying to kiss up to the Primary Pres to get Kendall extra-special treatment...

Kathryn said...

You're so cute!

Russell IS a very good helper. :)
But I'm sure you were just pretending to be tired to "let" him help, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...