Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pedicures

I finally did it! I got Greg to go and get a pedicure with me. He was inspired by his brother Kyle, who loves to get his feet done now. Greg has been having so many issues with foot pain lately (getting old and running in a lot of basketball games does not always mix) and he said the massage part was the best.

Of course it is.

I tried to talk him in to getting a paraffin wax dip (that's my favorite part, besides the massage) but he was not having any of that. He said his feet still have to be tough enough to run up and down the court.

I let the nails-girl pick my color, and she picked this beautiful, deep purple color. Not one I would have chosen for myself, but I love it.

Here's to the start of a new tradition! Pedicures and lunch at Rumbi. I hope I can talk Greg into doing this 4 times a year...

5 comments:

Renee said...

That is actually quite funny. I will have to ask him if I can see his toes at church tomorrow!

The Gardner Family said...

...but Matt...Greg goes with Heather.... ;) Nice!

Bobi said...

Thanks for sharing. Also, I've tagged you. Check out my blog for the rules.

Elizabeth said...

That is awesome!!! I am very impressed.

Angie said...

Heather, my e-mail is angieandabby@yahoo.com if you give me your e-mail I can send the Cafe Rio recipes. It's not as good as the real thing but we had to do something, I was going through withdrawl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...