Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My poor car...


I just watched my poor car get towed to the mechanic. The nice surprise of the day is that the tow-guy was my former next-door neighbor, Nathan. I knew he looked vaguely familiar, and he put it together. They moved a long time ago, because his was the house that Adana bought. He asked about Kyle & Jonette and Grandpa John and said to pass along his hellos.

I hope my car is not on its last legs. Greg said it sounds like a fuel-pump problem, which is relatively inexpensive to fix. Here's hoping it's nothing more serious! We just had this car redone after my little fender bender, and I want it to eke out at least another year.

3 comments:

Life's Journey said...

Hope everything turns out ok for you, and that it won't be too expensive to fix. Happy days!

The Gardner Family said...

That poor car. It does look so sad as it goes up that ramp doesn't it? Hopefully all will be back to normal soon.

The Burninghams said...

I feel your pain! Last week our Tahoe broke down on the freeway (It is our only car at the moment) and we had to have it towed and rent a car. It was the fuel pump, fuel filter, and the pigtail assembly. A $1000 later we are up and running again. I saw your car on the tow truck drive by. Good luck I hope it is something simple to fix.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...