Thursday, March 5, 2009

Funny Quote

I had saved a bunch of inspirational quotes to use as potential blog posts, and I was going through and cleaning them out (e.g. deleting them) and I found this funny tagline:

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Isn't that so true?

On an unrelated note, Greg is on his way to North Idaho right now to ref in the championship tournament for the SWAC conference. This is a big deal and a good break for him! He has gotten a few UVU games this year (which are Division I) and he feels like he has a good shot to be hired for real next year. I love that he loves it, and that his dream is in sight. Goooooooooo, Greg!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for the zebra!

The Gardner Family said...

Oh...don't tell me that quote.... I am such a pack rat and Matt has been very anxious for me to throw things out. I was going to check blogs and emails and then spend the rest of my Friday decluttering. Now you've ruined it for me. ;) That quote is the exact reason my house look the way it does right now.

Will Greg's game be on TV? That would be so fun to watch!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...