Friday, July 24, 2009

BBQ with Tayler and her family


Tonight we had the amazing opportunity to have Tayler and her family over to our house for a BBQ. (Can I just say how much Tayler is glowing right now? She was a great sport and let me take this adorable picture).

It was nice to see them all again and to be able to hang out and just get to know each other better. Tayler's sister, Marissa, was not feeling very well, so we almost did not get together, but Marissa was a good sport and they all came anyway.

I am happy to report that Tayler liked the nursery! Linda had fun looking at the baby clothes, and Dan pointed out that we still need a lot of diapers... Matthew had fun playing Bullseye Ball and bowling on the Wii. Dan was amazing on the Wii - he is quite the natural.

Tayler is the ultimate tender mercy in our life. I do not know how to put in to words how grateful we are for her and her gift to us. Tayler is due in 12 days. 12 days! We cannot wait for our lifes to completely change and get turned updside down. It will be awesome!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

12 days!!! Great picture of Tayler--she is really beautiful. I'm glad you could get together with her and her family. I think what she is doing is so amazing.

Angie said...

WOW! 12 days! All I can say is SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP while you have the chance! We are so happy for you guys. Please keep the blog well posted.

HappyCamper said...

Heather, Aunt Lois' cancer has completely ruptured and spread throughout her body. She is in the last throes of life. Not expected to make it through the night. Isn't it amazing how, as one life that has touched so many so deeply departs, that another amazing life prepares to come into our lives to bless them and turn them "upside down". We love you and are so happy for you. Tayler looks wonderful and healthy. What a treasure for you two.

Beth said...

12 Days! Wow!

Tayler is so beautiful! It sounds like you had tons of fun.
Can't wait to see that little one when she makes her debut.

DJ Stauffer said...

Hi Heather, I am Kandice Gardner's Sister (DJ)and I met you at her baby shower a few months ago. Anyway, I've been blog-stalking you ever since, and just can't get enough of your story. I look forward to hearing the good news!

Ann said...

Everytime we read your blog, I get teared up! So many emotions run through my mind, and my kids are happy to know that the fasting they have done for you in the past has finally paid off! :) They love you, we love you, and can't wait to see this new little addition to your family.
Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...