Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Baby Shower

Tammy and Jonette organized a baby shower for the family last Saturday. I was amazed at how many people showed up! From my side of the family, we had Grandma, Aunt Phyllis, Shayla, Julianne, Aunt Chris, Mom, Bobi, Lyssa, 2 of Lyssa's friends, Robyn, Teri, Amber, and Sarah. From Greg's side, we had Mom, Jonette, Kylene, Kiera, Kayd, Shannon, Tammy, Tanya, Danette, Aunt Kathy, and Gwen. (And now that I've listed everyone, I really hope I did not forget anybody...)


We ate Tammy's famous chicken pasta salad, and had a cake made by Sister Kirkland. And we got so many fabulous gifts. People were really generous! We got lots of blankets and 2 strollers and a car seat and bottles and wipes and diapers and Baby Magic lotions. Practical things that we will use every day.

Tammy also gave us a Denver Broncos outfit. She is a huge fan - and has a little rivalry with Greg, who likes the Dallas Cowboys. Tammy said that she wants this little girl to come home in this outfit, and Greg said there is no way in you know where that that is going to happen...

Thanks to all who came and supported us!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It looks like the lovliest shower in the history of baby showers! Really! I am so so happy for this joy in your life. Enjoy EVERY minute of all the happiness. You deserve it!!

P.S. LOVED seeing the nursery today. The paint is awesome and I just loved seeing how you have everything put together. You're great. Hurry baby, hurry! I'm sure the waiting is killing you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...