Friday, August 7, 2009

More pictures

Ellie and I partied last night from 1:30 until 5. It was amazing to snuggle her and just watch her eyes watching - what? What is she watching? (And don't tell me nothing....)

We feel asleep in the rocker around 5, and then Greg came and found us about 6. He took over so I could sleep for a couple of hours. He took Ellie out to the rocker in the family room and snuggled her until 9:15, when she decided she was ready to eat again.

Then it was bathtime! Ellie loved all of it - except when Greg had her turned over and was washing her back. She was not a real fan of that.
After her bath, we dressed her in an adorable turtle outfit that Tayler sent home with us. And then, it was off to sleep again... She loves having her hands near her face!

11 comments:

DJ Stauffer said...

She is adorable! I love the sleeping, content pictures! What a blessing for your family!

Remember me...Kandice's sister...Yep, I'm still blog-stalking you!

Kelly said...

I love the bottom (last) picture of her the most. She looks perfectly contented. Congrats on making it through your first night together. I'm grinning from ear to ear for you guys.I'm so glad she had a headband on! I believe in bows and headbands!

Bobi said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!! Can't wait to see her in person. Enjoy!

XO

The Gardner Family said...

I can't get enough of these pictures! I know you are loving every minute of it!! Don't you just love looking into those eyes; wondering what she sees, what she is watching, what she is thinking... I love little newborns!! Oh...and bathtime just gets better and better. I love cuddling them in their towels. Those are the sweetest moments!! So much excitement!!

Natalie said...

Oh, she is so precious, Heather!! The last one is soooooooooooooooo cute!! Awww!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

O my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS Heather. I am so happy for you guys!!!!! She is adorable and precious!!

Mary said...

I don't think I have every seen such an alert newborn. She must just know that she is the center of an amazing story and a true miracle, already surrounded by people who love her. Sometimes happiness can not be contained.

Tim & Tash said...

congrats!! She's a cutie. The newborn stage is the best... they are so tiny, and have such a sweet spirit about them!

Renee said...

So neat! Tayler looks great and you all look incredibly happy. What a wonderful moment for you guys and yet difficult at the same time. She looks just perfect! I can't wait to meet her! Enjoy those bonding moments in the middle of the night - they are precious!!!

Kelly said...

She's so beautiful. I love those chubby cheeks!

Rachelle said...

She is beautiful! Enjoy these first few weeks, they go soooo fast!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...