Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Calling for Updates

I just "borrowed" this picture from Jonette's blog. I did not know she had a new family picture taken or posted until we were visiting them (when I got to see the whole photo shoot).

Don't you think they are a beautiful family?

Don't you think Jonette should update her blog? It has only been a couple of months since she posted...

Speaking of updates, when is my funny, gorgeous, talented sister Amy going to update her blog? With pictures? With all of that downtime, I should think she would keep the rest of us apprised of her comings and goings....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way cute photo of Jonette's family! I agree; she should definitely update her blog -- especially with pictures of her Labor Day visitors!

R Taylor said...

Perhaps Amy's been arrested for trying to bypass China's firewall. Or something like that.

Ya never know with the Chinese, after all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...