Saturday, September 5, 2009

Preview of Photo Shoot

My dear friend Kelly came over on Thursday night to take pictures of Ellie. Can you believe that she is already one month old? Time has gone by SOOOO fast.

Kelly is going to start doing photography professionally (check out her blog here as she starts to update it), and we were happy to volunteer to be guinea pigs. She has only sent me one picture so far - and it is my favorite picture of Ellie, ever! Way to go, Kelly.P.S. My friend Beth had her baby last night! Welcome to the world, Beckett. You could not ask for better parents.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful!

Kelly said...

so glad you love the photo--can't wait to show you more! And by the way, Kelly is NOT going professional, not for a million years until I figure everything out. But I will be happy to take AMATEUR photos of everyone and anyone.

Kelly said...

that's a gorgeous picture of a gorgeous baby!

Beth said...

What a beautiful picture!

I can't wait for Ellie and Beckett to meet!

Traci said...

Heather she is amazingly, outstandingly beautiful, cute, and gorgeous! I love how sweet and darling she looks in that picture!



PAIGE

Traci said...

she is so darling and sweet in that pic! She is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...