Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jonette & The Kids

Jonette, Kylene, Kiera, and Kaysen got in to town Wednesday night.  Ellie & I went to Brother Holzapfel's Institute Class with Gwen and Dave, and as soon as we dropped them off we headed off to Grandma & Grandpa's house.  We had a lot of fun this weekend hanging out with them - shopping, playing games, watching sports, going out to eat, and getting pedicures.  Tanya and Tammy celebrated another 29th birthday, so we had fun celebrating with them as well.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.  Kylene is helping Ellie have a fish face...



Kiera and Andrew are big buddies.  Andrew had a little tumble off of the 4-wheeler on Tuesday, and already his face is healing nicely.  The stitches are already out.  Whenever I take his picture, he likes to come over and look at it in the camera.  He points at his scrapes and says "owie."

On Thursday night, we had a girls' night out to celebrate Tanya and Tammy's birthday.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory because that is currently Tammy's favorite restaurant.  It was my first time there, and I thought it was good, but not worth the price.

On Friday, we had a potluck at Greg's parents' house to celebrate the visitors.  Kyralyn and Andrew were really hamming it up!


Andrew has found a new girlfriend in Kayd.  He was fascinated by her - and Kayd was a good sport and played with him a lot!



Everyone teases me that Ellie is the most documented baby in history. Normally she cooperates fully and lets me get beautiful shots of her. I adore this shot of her pouty lip - while she is blowing bubbles!


On Saturday, Jonette, Kylene, Kiera, Tammy, Tanya and I went to get pedicures to continue our celebration of the birthday week.  For the first time ever, I succumbed to the peer pressure and paid $5 to get flowers painted on my toes.  It is pretty - but I am not sure that it is worth $5!  (Am I too much of a cheapskate?)

Then it was back to Grandma's house to have a relaxing afternoon.  Greg and Ellie came over to meet us.





This morning I tried to put new shoes on Ellie, but they are still too big.  She was pretty pleased with herself at managing to get one shoe off!



And that ends this monster post.  Thanks for finishing it out, if you managed to read it all...

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ellie is soo adorable! I love the pouty picture! What is she trying to saying in her church picture, though?

Kelly said...

I sincerely hope she is the most documented baby in history! That face! How fun for her to be around so many cousins. She came to such a wonderful family.

Jonette said...

thaks for blogging about us! we made it home safely around 2:50 yesterday. thanks so much for putting up with us we love you guys and miss you all,make sure you give ellie some extra loves for us.

love always
jonette, kylene, kiera, and kaysen

Traci said...

What a fun few days. Ellie is a doll.

Renee said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She seems to be such a content baby in all the pictures you post...I am glad that you posted a "not so happy" picture so I can see that she is a normal baby and is sad sometimes! :) Keep the pictures coming!

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

She has to be one of the cutest babies on the planet! Isn't it so fun to have family in town! I swear, for a week after they all leave it's so sad. It's probably hard to be sad though with cute little Ellie around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...