Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yet Another Institute Class

Today Ellie and I went to yet another Institute class - this one taught by Greg's mom Cheryl. Rachel and Andrew were there also, and both Andrew and Ellie did great.

After Institute, Ellie and I went to the Post Office to get stamps, and had a definite tender mercy - there was no line. No really, no line in the post office. I was the only one there!

On our way home, we drove through the older part of Lehi, and there were so many beautiful trees arrayed in gorgeous yellows and reds and oranges. Fall is my favorite season, and we have been enjoying such a nice one this year.

Tonight I put Ellie in her Bumbo seat for the first time. She is still too little for it, but it was fun to watch her use her muscles and try to hold her head up.

Greg pulled her out after only a minute or two, and then played with her.  He is so tall and has such long arms, that it seemed like Ellie was going to touch the ceiling...

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love that age for the bumbo! I loved when they would fall asleep all slumped over, got so many pics of that. By the time they actually "fit" the bumbo they are arching their backs trying to get out. Such is life, just when you think you have this stage figured out they move on and leave you clueless again!! Heather she is just the most perfect baby! I'm so happy for you and Greg, you guys are the best!

Cassie Jensen said...

Love seeing pics of Ellie! She is such a beautiful girl! If you haven't heard yet- there is a Schaumburg Stake reunion in Utah on Nov 6. I got the message on facebook. If you're interested I can send you more details. Let me know! Cassie.

jennifer said...

She is just the most beautiful baby ever! And that's coming from a mom with her own baby girl! She has a face that would light up any room. What a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...