Friday, November 6, 2009

3 months old!

Ellie turned 3 months, or .25 years old, on Wednesday.  Where has the time gone?  It seems like we have only known her for a short time, and yet it also seems like she has always been here. 

She seems to be feeling better today - hopefully she is getting all recovered!  Ellie was doing well enough yesterday about 7 that she laughed for the very first time.  It was so sweet that it brought tears to my eyes.  I am a total sap, I know, but it was amazing to hear her.  She was laughing so much that I called Greg and put the phone on speaker so that he could hear her also.  So precious!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Baby laughs are my favorite! Love her! :)

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for laughing -- that is one of the sweetest rewards of motherhood I have experienced so far! I'm glad she is feeling better -- don't you just feel so helpless when she is sick?!? That's how I've felt when Davis is sick!

Amy Conklin said...

You are definately NOT a sap! Just a mom who couldn't love her daughter more! Nothing compares to a laugh from your baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...