Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanksgiving & New Outfits

Ellie is now big enough for her 3-6 month outfits.  It is so fun to dress her in new clothes!  She has more clothes in this size than any other size, so I hope she is able to wear these clothes for the projected 3 months so that she can wear all of them at least twice each...

Tonight we went to my mom's house to have an early Thanksgiving dinner (since my mom is going to LA to spend the holiday with one of my sisters).  So, I had to dress Ellie in her Thanksgiving outfit.  I picked this outfit because I hope Ellie will always be grateful to both of her mommys.  I know that I am eternally grateful to Ellie's birth mommy!


Here are some pictures of Ellie in some of her cute new outfits:



7 comments:

Lorie and fam said...

OK - so I am a total loser and never acknowledge anything. Your baby is a DOLL! Congratulations!!! One of these days when I get my act together, I will send a baby gift, etc. Lorie Russell

The Gardner Family said...

The blogging world has been a little slow today so I was glad to finally see someone on!! New outfits are so fun aren't they?! Wouldn't it be so wonderful to get a whole new wardrobe every 3 months?! Her smile brightened my day!!

Beth said...

Holy Cow! She is gorgeous! And getting so big. Beckett is already in 3-6 month though. All of my winter clothes were the 0-3 so I thought I would be fine. And he is 14 pounds!

I left some stuff for you on your desk. Just some articles I really liked.

Miss you tons

Jonette said...

That green is definately a great color on her! She is just so beautiful! I am eternally grateful to her birth mommy too. Miss you all so much! Give Ellie a kiss from us all.

Amy Conklin said...

Heather! Can Ellie get any cuter? Just when I think it isn't possible, she does! Love the bows - they are almost as big as her head! I think Ellie's Mommy is the BEST!

Tim & Tash said...

I love her big bright eyes! She looks so cute in all of her outfits! I'm so happy for you guys, parenthood is so wonderful.

Cassie said...

Wow she's so cute- tons bigger than when I saw her last!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...