Saturday, December 19, 2009

Visit with Tayler

On Thursday, Greg, Ellie, and I were able to meet with Tayler and her family.  It was awesome to see them!  Ellie has been having a little anxiety lately when people other than Greg or I hold her, so I was a little worried about how she would do.  She did great for the first half, and was smiling and being very content.  After about 40 minutes, though, she decided she was was done, and then she cried.  A lot...

I felt bad for Tayler and her mom, because they tried so hard to make Ellie feel better, and Ellie was just not having any of it.  So we cut the visit a little short and headed home.  Hopefully the next time we get together, Ellie will be happy for the whole time!

Tayler was really nice and brought Ellie some presents - some really cute outfits and some chewing toys.  I can't wait to put Ellie in her new outfits (some have to wait for the spring, though), and she already loves her new toys.  They are the perfect size for her hands and mouth.

Marissa, Tayler's sister, took our camera and was the official photographer of the evening.  She got some great shots!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry Ellie was having an off night, but I'm so glad you got to visit with Tayler and family. Love love the Hello Kitty paper! Too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...