Thursday, February 4, 2010

6 Months Old

Where has the time gone?  Ellie is 6 months old today!  She was so interested in playing with her turtle and her shoes that I had a hard time getting her picture taken.  Ellie was not interested in smiling at me, she was just intent on getting her shoes off (that Robyn brought to her from China).
We also had fun today walking to the elementary school and going to the book fair.  I found a series of books called "Princess Ellie."   I hope they are good, because I bought 5 in the series!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I just can't believe it's already been six months.
I love when you post your reminders because I remember how old Beck is!

Elizabeth said...

she looks so great in red!

Kelly said...

Love the big red flower. Happy half bday Ellie!

Carrie said...

6 months!!! How exciting... Doesn't that also mean everything can be legally (and eternally) finalized?? What a big birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...