Sunday, April 4, 2010

Homecoming and Easter

Yesterday morning, I gave Ellie one of her Easter presents early - a fabulously cute turtle watering can that the Book Club ladies found for me.  (On Friday night, Kelly, Ilene, Steph, and I went to dinner and shopping).  Ellie loves it.  I think it is the handle she likes the best; she can grip that thing and swing it around like crazy.
After a wonderful day spent watching General Conference, Greg picked up Kyle, Jonette, Kylene, Kiera, Kaysen, and Tammy from the airport (home from their vacation in Mexico).  The boys quickly changed and headed off to the Priesthood session, and us girls ate and hung out.  It was so fun to hear about their trip!  Everyone looked rested and tanned and happy.  I asked Kaysen to take some pictures of everyone, and here are the best photos he took:
Love this pic from Kylene - check out everyone's tans!
 This morning we awoke to a bright, sunny, snowy Easter day!  
 
It is so cute that lately Ellie loves to crawl all over my legs.

Ellie is 8 months old today! I love that she celebrates this momentous occasion on Easter. I am so grateful for the Savior and for the Resurrection, and that we can celebrate that He truly lives.

After General Conference was over, we headed to my mom's house for Easter dinner.  It was fun to see everyone, and Adam is the ultimate winner in the air hockey-billiards tournament!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Adorable! So cute, that turtle and its owner!

Kelly said...

I love her Bunny Ears! How did you ever get her to keep them on?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...