Sunday, September 26, 2010

Standing!

When Greg got home from his meetings tonight, he took Ellie with him back to our room while he changed out of his suit.  All of a sudden, he yelled, "Heather Lee, come quick!"  I thought Ellie was bleeding profusely or something, but she was having an amazing emergency.  She stood up all by herself for the first time!  I quickly grabbed the camera, and she did it again and again and again.  Each time, she would lean forward on her hands and then just stand up.  She got better and balanced longer and longer the more she did it.  I bet she is walking by herself within a few days.
I tie her dress up in the back so she can crawl more easily
Ellie looks so grown up in this dress, standing all by herself.  Where has my baby gone?

6 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Oh wow!! That is awesome!! You are right! She'll be walking in no time! That is crazy that she stands up in the middle of the floor like that without even walking yet. I love her little giggle! I love Greg's expression in that picture and I LOVE listening to you on the video! Fun fun stuff!! :)

Julie M said...

That is SO CUTE! Awesome video and pictures!!! You really need to frame the one with Greg in the background cheering her on...priceless!

Elizabeth said...

I can't decide which I like more -- Greg's expression in the pic or his hysterical laughing in the video! Yeah Ellie!!!

Natalie said...

Yay Ellie! That video was so cute!!!

Renee said...

I love the look on Greg's face...pure excitement! She will be walking in no time! Have fun with that! :)

Traci said...

I love the pic of Greg also, and the excitement in you voices. Hurray Ellie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...