Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introducing...

Lynlee Elizabeth
 We were able to go and visit Lynlee tonight in the hospital.  It was amazing to meet her and hold her, and to see how her birth mom is doing.  Lynlee should hopefully be able to come home with us tomorrow, when her birth mom is discharged from the hospital. 
 
It was so surreal to see Lynlee and hold her.  I also have new empathy for birth moms.  It was difficult to leave Lynlee at the hospital, even knowing that we will see her again tomorrow. 

12 comments:

Rachelle said...

Beautiful!!

Renee said...

Love love love the name! What a bitter sweet time for all of you. Hopefully poor Ellie will adjust quickly to the newest addition. Nick and Kylee were 13 months apart...you can do this! You will be one busy mom! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Kelly said...

Welcome Lynlee! We love you already (and your hair is gorgeous!)

jennifer said...

Oh what a beautiful name! I love it!

Julie M said...

I love her name...I love the pictures...and I love you guys!!!

Amy Conklin said...

I love her name! What a darling little girl! Can't wait to meet and hold her!! Congratulations to the best family I know! Love you guys!

Kari said...

She's just so beautiful! I can't stop staring at her picture. I hope the birth mom is recovering. We are praying for her and for you little family!

Ah Quin's said...

She is so beautiful!!! Adoption is the neatest thing ever! There are many miracles involved with adoption! It's fun to see your cute family growing! Have fun and enjoy. You probably already have felt how fast they grow! Congratulations!

Bobi said...

Yeah! Congrats! I love the name you decided on.

The Gardner Family said...

These pictures are absolutely perfect! She is soooo beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!! :)

Laurieann said...

I love the name. She is beautiful. Our best to you and birthmom!

Carrie said...

So beautiful!!! I'm so excited for you two!! She's amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...