Monday, December 6, 2010

16 Months Old

At 16 months old, Ellie:

~ loves her sister.  A few days ago, Lynlee was asleep on my bed and Ellie was watching Signing Time, so I hopped in the shower.  All of a sudden, Lynlee started crying - enough that I got out to see what was going on.  Ellie was standing by her, talking to her and trying to make her feel better.  It was adorable, and what my friend Beth calls a "mommy paycheck."
~ tolerates getting her hair sprayed with the squirt bottle in the morning
~ signs everything.  My favorite signs right now are fright, rainbow, turtle, and grumpy
doing "fright" with her mouth - her hands were busy...
~ does animal sounds: fish, lion, dog, duck, bird, bear, pig, cow
~ loves to look at pictures and identify people, especially herself, Lynlee, and Dad
~ loves to sing, and is starting to sing along with me.  The songs she asks for over and over are Itsy Bitsy Spider, We Are a Happy Family, and My Hands Upon My Head I'll Place
~ is usually a good little performing monkey and loves to show off for people
~ has already figured out how to tease Daddy and Aunt Tammy
~ is so stinking smart and really adorable!
~ doesn't really cooperate anymore when I try to take her picture...

2 comments:

Traci said...

What a great sister and mommy helper.

Kelly said...

Happy 16 months, sis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...