Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Monday

We really enjoyed our trip to Helena, and are appreciative that Kyle and Jonette always make our stay so pleasant! We spent time talking and laughing (especially when I was loopy on children's cough syrup!) and playing games and watching movies. It was relaxed and fun and entertaining.
On Monday, I dressed the girls in my favorite outfits - their sweater outfits. 


Ellie loved the step to Jonette's bathtub.  It was as if she thought it was a seat made especially for her.  Ellie also loves Macy, and was better this time about petting her nicely.  Ellie liked to say "ruff ruff" and can clearly say "May May."
Ellie loves to make fish lips for some reason.






1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the Fish Lips picture! I had to scroll back up and look at it a couple of times. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...