Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cutco, anyone?

Our nephew, Brayden, has just started selling Cutco products and wants to get the word out.  I volunteered to put it on my blog, and here is what he wanted me to say:

His name is Brayden and he is attending Utah Valley University.  He is a really nice man.  If he came to meet with you, the appointment is fun and easy.  You do not have to get anything; he is paid just to show the products.  Can he set up a time to meet with you?

So, anyone up for a Cutco demonstration?  Let me know.

3 comments:

JLBills said...

I will! he can do two! One for me and one for my husband! My hubby did that cutco thing and we know how bad it stinks!! We live in PG right by orem. Also Heather I did not know that you lived in Lehi, Utah. This makes me very sad. I read your blog quite often. Can i take pics of your family/girls for free one time?? birthmothers4adoption@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

I hear their paring knives are amazing...

Carrie said...

I just want to say when my husband went to UVU, he sold Cutco for a few weeks too. He quickly found out that he only got a pay check if he did a certain number of demonstrations, and that it was a total paycheck-less rip-off for him... Of course, the demo-set was a good deal and he wishes he had kept it instead of selling it to his brother. Good products, but I hope your nephew doesn't get ripped off..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...