Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Point

We had another fun adventure with Elizabeth and Davis at the farm yesterday.  The air was crisp and cool, and the kids were all bundled up.  Ellie's favorite part was having a donkey AND a goat give her glove "kisses."  Ellie also loved the pony ride, but not so much the stroller ride.  About halfway around the farm, she asked to go home.  I think her hat was bugging her...
I was nice and warm with Lynlee snuggled in.

I dressed Lynlee in the warmest outfit she has, which was a gift from Stephanie.

1 comment:

Darci Dowdle said...

looks so fun. I didn't even know the farm was still open. Cache keeps asking to go, and I keep telling him it is closed for the winter...look at you brave girls heading outside in the winter. I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...