Friday, April 15, 2011

Life Lately

Ellie and I were coloring when Lynlee woke up from her nap.  So I left E to finish while I got L up.  When L and I got back out to the kitchen, Ellie had taken a huge bite from her purple crayon.  It took almost 3 minutes of brushing her teeth to get all of the crayon out.  I don't think she'll do it again, just because she didn't like the crayon-extraction process!  She didn't get in trouble or anything, it was just the consequence of eating the crayon.
 Full mouth + teasing Dad = happy girl!
 While I was cleaning up Lynlee and getting her clothes changed after her first power-puking episode, Nick tried to deliver our weekly order of fresh eggs.  I didn't answer the door, so as soon as we were all ready, we loaded up in the stroller to walk over his money.  Ellie is fascinated by Rocko, and says "Rocko" really clearly!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!! You look like you have such fun together! I especially loved when Ellie ate the crayon. Classic :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...