Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Court

This morning we went to court to finalize Lynlee's adoption.  Court is very formal, and I understand why you would need to be careful to follow all of the procedures.  Our judge was very personable and told us he loved to preside at adoptions.

I did spent quite a few moments pondering on Lynlee's birth mom and her choice to place Lynnie in our family.  What a choice!  What a sacrifice!  How amazing she is!
Lynlee woke up as the case worker was testifying

waiting for the judge to finish signing paperwork


Lynlee's headband was a gift from her birth mom


After the hearing, we went to breakfast with Bobi and my mom.  Ellie was playing with my necklace while we were waiting for our food, and then, of course, had to put it on Greg.
Lynlee was trying to fall asleep in the restaurant...

...as soon as we were in the car, both girls fell asleep

2 comments:

Darci Dowdle said...

I love this post. What a beautiful family. Congratulations, can't wait for the 28th!

Carrie said...

Yeah!!!! Now it's all official!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see temple pictures :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...