Thursday, May 26, 2011

Helmet casting...

...with good old-fashioned paper mache.

Lynlee was a champ during the 10 minutes it took to make a cast of her head.  The worker told me that most babies cry a lot and get really upset, which is understandable because this is new and strange and perhaps a little uncomfortable.  Lynlee just bounced on my knee (her favorite thing to do), and only cried when it came time to take the cast off.  I had to hold her arms at the elbows and pull down a little to lower her shoulders, while the worker loosened the cast and pulled it off.  She did not like that at all, and neither did I!

2 comments:

Julie M said...

Look at her not even crying while they have that on her head. Those cheeks are my FAVORITE!!!!! :)

Carrie said...

So - I'm still not sure what the helmet is for... but, she's a cutie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...