Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

My second Mother's Day as an actual mother was fabulous!  I thought often of T and M, because this day would not be possible for me without them.

Greg did the morning feedings of Ellie and Lynlee and let me sleep in until I woke up, which was 9:33 a.m.  Then I took a nice relaxing bath, visited often by Ellie.  Greg brought me breakfast in the bath, and then we started the morning routine.  What a nice morning!  I also got President Monson's biography and some wonderful cards.
I can only show love to sister...

...or maybe not!

my shoes are so fascinating

gift from the ward

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love thinking about you and your girls on Mother's Day! I am so glad you had a nice day! Your girls are so precious, they make me smile!

Jayston thought it was my birthday and sang to me a few times throughout the day.

Mary said...

I'm glad it was a good day! I almost commented as I began my RS lesson that it was neat you were again snuggling a baby this year instead of teaching - but it's a different baby! :) So, so blessed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...