Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Catch Up

With the first real winter storm coming, Greg came home a little early from work on Friday to mow the grass one more time and put down the winter fertilizer.  I bundled up the girls and pulled out the rest of the things from the garden.  It started out so warm and nice, and we could tell when the wind shifted.  If anyone needs some carrots, let me know!  It was amazing how many carrots and potatoes we still had left.  It took me at least 6 hours to scrub them all over a two-day period.

Ellie was jumping Lambie and Barney

Perfect shirt for a perfect girl!

"I love my sister.  She is my best friend!"

"I help you make dinner.  I need a whisk!"
 For a while I thought Lynnie would be a good eater, because she started out marginally better than Ellie, but that has not turned out to be the case.  We had a little breakthrough on Sunday night.  She fed herself her apple/kiwi/mango concoction, and ate about half a jar.  That is the most baby food she has eaten at one time--ever!
we go back to the ophthalmologist in December to recheck her eyes

love my dolphin toys!
 We got to play with cousins Jasmine and Byron today, and it sure was fun!  I had a nice chat with Jayme and the kids did really well together.  Ellie loved saying things like, "Jazzy, you play me?  Jazzy, ca-mere!  By-by, you OK?"

Byron entertained himself a lot, staying out of all the girls' way

1 comment:

Mary said...

Lucky, lucky you. Carrots are expensive these days. And those 2 little girls are priceless. I love to see your great pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...