Saturday, November 5, 2011

Exploits

this piano was fun, but that other one looks mighty enticing

Lynnie has discovered that she can crawl into the front room and play the piano.  It takes a lot of concentration to reach up and play those keys!
 I was hosting Book Club at my house since Greg had appointments (thanks for the change in venue, Steph!), and had big plans to get both girls in bed by 7:30.  Ellie had slept in that morning until 10, so I didn't even try to give her a nap, knowing that she would go down early that way.
 My plans were foiled by an 8 minute nap that occurred while I was getting Lynnie ready for her bath!  By the time Greg had the water in the tub ready and I had Lynn undressed, Ellie was out....
 Lynnie was in bed and asleep by 7:30, but Ellie played with the BCLs until 10 p.m.  She loves all of "my friends" and was quite entertaining.  Tiff tried to help by naming the monkeys on Ellie's pajama feet and making up a song that they sang while waving to her toes (night night Ellie, night night Lulu -- which Ellie has sung every night since then). 
styling in the morning

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...