Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Picture #10,000

sisterly love
This is the 10,000th picture I have taken on the camera I got for Christmas last year.

Wow.

I read once on Stacy Julian's blog something to the effect of, if you only had 12 pictures of your childhood, they would be infinitely precious, no matter the quality of the photos or the events/people depicted.  If you have 20,000 pictures, they lose their effectiveness, unless there is a story associated with them.

Hence the reason I try to blog and journal about the amazing journey I call my life.  I take a lot of pictures (and delete a lot as well), but I do not want to miss documenting the life of these precious babies.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

10,000!?!? you're insane!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...