Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finally...

....I talked Greg into getting an artificial, pre-lit tree.  We used to always get fresh trees from Uncle Ed, who brought loads down from Montana to sell, but we haven't had a tree in at least 5 years.  Since we are staying home this Christmas, it was time to get a tree!
Greg captured this picture of the girls playing together -- sweet moments!

Look at our fun, new toy!

Daddy, I help you!
  Assembling the tree was really fast and easy.  Ellie was a big helper, and Lynlee had fun watching and bouncing and growling.

"I just take a break and sing in my mi-phone."
 We cannot locate our Christmas boxes in the stacks in the garage, so they are obviously buried deep.  I have started a tradition of buying a new ornament every year for the girls, and these new ones were accessible in Lynnie's closet.  So, we have 5 ornaments on the tree this year!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Call me, and you can come over with the girls and let Ellie make some popsicle stick glitter & pompom ornaments. Davis would love to teach her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...