Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Good Reminder

My friend Carrie left a comment yesterday on my post from 2 years ago,Gratitude for our Trials, and I am really grateful.  It was good for me to go back and re-read that post.

As much as I enjoy and cherish motherhood, it is not all sunshine and roses.  Some days are flat-out hard.  It is good sometimes to step back and evaluate how amazing my life is and how many blessings I have.  Especially when one of those blessings is crying or throwing a tantrum...

So, thank you, Carrie!  I needed that reminder yesterday.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thank YOU Heather!!! That post was really inspired, and I'm glad I remember to go back and read it the days I really need it - along with the talk that inspired it, of course :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...