Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ophthalmologist, Again

Ellie loves to say "cheese", and notice that she is wearing 4 watches.  Why only wear 1 when you have 4 available?

Lynlee is fascinated with the noises that are constantly coming from the basement.  She tries to look down and see what is going on.  And I cannot seem to keep ahead of the construction dust, no matter how much I clean...
 We headed back to the ophthalmologist for our follow-up appointment, and the instant the doctor walked in, he said, "yup, she needs glasses!"  Lynlee's eyes have come more pronounced with her accommodative esotropia as she has gotten older.  He remeasured her just in case and chatted with us a little, and then we headed out the door.
Reading books waiting for the doctor.  Only had to wait 50 minutes...

Ellie watched a Dora the Explorer episode 2.5 times while we were waiting.

What is that man doing?  I don't really like it!
 Luckily, there is an eye doctor located right next door to the ophthalmologist that specializes in pediatric glasses.  Lynnie was hesitant at first, I think mostly because I was trying to hold her and put glasses on at the same time.  Once Greg was holding her and I was putting frames on and off, she was totally fine.  Ellie wanted to try some on also!  The glasses will take about a week, so we may not get them until after Christmas.  This will be another fun adventure.
Ellie likes to tell people she is 4 years old, and I thought theses glasses made her look that old -- I didn't like it!  Lynnie looks darling, though, don't you think?

The winners -- purple frames, of course!

It took a few minutes to get Lynnie all fitted out.  Ellie just played her favorite app on my phone (Kid Mode/Zoodles).

On the way out, we had to get a picture of Lynnie with the dolphin in the mural!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your girls are so cute, Heather! And those purple glasses are sweet. Kids with glasses are adorable...

Kristin said...

I too think little kids with glasses are the cutest!!!! I know there is all the hassle that comes with glasses but you have such cute kids - and those little glasses look amazing on her!

Kelly said...

the girls are so beautiful. I love them both to pieces. Can't wait to see what L thinks of the glasses....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...