Saturday, December 31, 2011

Paint Colors

Picking everything out for the basement is fun, and a little nerve-wracking.  I love how the paint colors turned out, so that is a good thing!  We stuck with the same basic neutral (Lulled Beige) for the family room and bathrooms, and I picked Nasturtium for the playroom and an accent wall in Espresso for the guest bedroom.  The trim and ceilings are in Apple Peel.  I still laugh that I picked that color originally for upstairs, because it is the same color our entire Salisbury house was.  Subconsciously, I must love that color...

The playroom is such a happy color, and even though it just got done on Thursday, I smile every time I walk downstairs!  My second favorite thing is the white ceilings.  What a difference that makes!  I still regret that we didn't pony up the extra money to do that on the main floor when we were building...


2 comments:

Julie M said...

LOVE the colors!!!

Amy Conklin said...

Wow! That looks amazing! I love it! Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...