Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tender Mercies

We got to play today with Tayler, Matthew, and Grandma & Grandpa.  It was so much fun!  Grandma had the great idea to go to Kangaroo Zoo, and after Ellie figured out what she could do, she had a great time.  Good thing Tayler was there, because she was able to help Ellie climb ladders and go down slides!




These 3 spent a lot of time like this!


Driving home, I was struck anew with gratitude and love for our birth mothers and their families. They are such tender mercies in my life! Where would I be without Tayler or M, or Ellie or Lynlee? I do not know how to describe the joy that I feel daily as a result of these beautiful women. Their choice to place E & L in our family is a decision I do not take lightly, and I honor them for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...