Friday, January 6, 2012

Happenings

The other night while I was giving Lynnie a bath, Ellie dragged out Lynnie's dolphin, bear (a gift from Uncle Matthew for Christmas) and Tinkerbell blankets and pretended to be asleep.  And she convinced Greg to "sleep" with her!
 Lynnie is so close to walking!  We walk all over the house, all day long, and she is pretty comfortable only holding on to one of my hands.  When I sit on the floor with her and put her out in front of me, she will take 2-3 steps towards me before falling in my arms.  It is so cute how much she laughs and giggles while she falls.  She will throw her arms in the air and her head back and just launch herself forward.

  This is the last time Ellie will be able to wear this outfit--the pants are just too short!  I wanted to capitalize on the opportunity by taking some sister pictures.  Neither sister was very interested, but I did get this one good shot...
 ...and then Lulu tried to attack the camera!

Ellie used to be obsessed with Band-Aids, and always wanted them to "help her feel better." We could only put them on her fingers, though, because it hurt to take them back off of anywhere else. She has discovered that these foam stickers are easy on-easy off, and they have become her new obsession. Today she told me her tummy hurt and she needed a 'raffe and a sun and a roar to help her feel better.
 Ellie is doing so awesome with potty training, and she wears real underwear during the day now.  She hasn't had an accident in almost a week!

P.S.  I have to give a shout-out to Kelly's new picture a day blog: http://kingdom366.blogspot.com/.  She is an amazing photographer, made even more amazing by her new 16 megapixel Nikon that she got for Christmas. She also has a new idea blog: http://funinthekingdom.blogspot.com/.  Check them out!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a shameless,wonderful shout out! Made my day....

Elizabeth said...

Ellie's hair looks super cute! I'm jealous about your potty training progress. Even the promise of new toys has done nothing to motivate Davis...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...