Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun in the Truck

We headed to Provo this morning to meet Lynnie's birth mom for lunch, and I meant to bring the Festival papers with me to hand off to the head of the Festival afterwards.  (Kelly and I spent a fun few hours on Wednesday scheduling the K-6th graders that will be playing in Piano Festival on March 3rd.)

I even put my phone on the stack of papers so that I would not forget them.

Do you see where this is headed?

I picked up my phone and not the papers, and didn't remember until after the girls and I had picked up Greg from work and were almost to Zupa's.

After a nice lunch with M, we headed home, the girls both took a nap, and then we headed south again to make the hand-off.  Carla was nice enough to meet me almost halfway at the Macey's in Orem.  We beat her there, and the girls had an awesome time playing in the back of the truck while we were waiting.  Lynnie kept on yelling "ah! ah!" and Ellie was jumping and hopping all over the truck bed.

Lynnie is turning into such a playful, teasing girl!  When it was time to go, I pretended to "get" her, and she started laughing like crazy, and then high-tailed it to the other side of the truck, out of my reach.  I ran around the truck, and she waited until I "got" her again, and then scooted back to the other side.  This went on for a long time, with lots of laughs -- she is so fun!  I finally had to climb in the truck bed myself to get her.

peek-a-boo
ah!
this is a fun seat!
ah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...