Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lynlee's Doctor Visit

Vital Stats:

Length: 20.75 inches = 55th percentile
Weight: 25 pounds 2 ounces = 75th percentile
Head Circumference: 47 centimeters = 75th percentile
I forgot my real camera, and handed my phone off to Greg to take this picture, since I was on crying duty just then.  You have to move quickly, and this shot was the result...
As soon as we walked in the room and started to get Lynlee undressed, she started crying and did so during the entire visit.  I think she remembered her last appointment, and she was not happy about being naked in a room with strangers messing with her.

can you see the agony in her eyes?



make it stop!

Ellie says, "Lynlee, it's OK.  The doctor is our friend!"
 After that traumatic experience (and the tears stopped the second we exited the building), we went to Costco with Greg to pick up a few items.  Lu got a multi-grain chip dipped in guacamole at one of the sample stations, and then just kicked back and relaxed.  As long as I was holding her hand, she was content.


1 comment:

Beth said...

So sweet! I cannot believe the girls are so big

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...