Saturday, February 18, 2012

Monthly Photo Shoots

I love to take pictures of the girls on their monthly anniversaries.  I stopped when Ellie was 2, because I ran out of number stickers!

For Christmas last year, I collected my favorite shots of each girl for their first year of life and put them in a frame for each of their birth mothers (and birth grandparents as well).  It was so fun to revisit my photo archives and see how much they have changed, and yet how much they have stayed the same.

The 0 month picture I took for each girl on the day we brought them home from the hospital.  


Ellie


Lynlee
 I discovered the number stickers from Picky Sticky when Ellie was 15 months old, and quickly ordered a set for her 2nd year, and after we learned about Lynlee, ordered a set for her as well.  

Lynlee's pictures made for the perfect decoration at her first birthday party.






Eliana
Monthly Photo Shoots



4 years old


Lynlee
Monthly Photo Shoots


 Eliana

Lynlee



Cecilia
Monthly Photo Shoots


2 comments:

k said...

I love this idea! And I love how cute your children are. And how great is it to be able to print out monthly pictures for decorations? Your posts make me so excited to one day be a mom :)

Rachelle said...

Love this banner! Wondering if I am already at the stage where I think, oh that's cute...I missed it!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...