Monday, February 13, 2012

Self-Timer Experiment, Owies, Cousins, Lights, and Vanities

I have decided I need to be in more pictures, so I grabbed Lulu and tried out the self-timer.  I clearly did not get the camera focused correctly...

Ellie got herself pretty good in the lip.  She had a Hello Kitty elastic in her hair (the kind with a marble-type thing on each end).  She took it out, and apparently was chewing on it, and snapped her lip.

a little ice makes everything better
My cousin Jen and her daughter Abby came on Friday and spent the night.  Jen is my closest cousin (only 1 week apart in age) and we have so much fun together.  We stayed up til 1 a.m. talking and laughing and getting caught up.  Growing up, I always felt so special because I got to stay with Jen and her sisters Kami and Jami when the rest of the family stayed with Aunt Lois, Uncle Myron, and Grandpa & Grandma.
Abby is in Kindergarten, but is so tall that she seems older!

Ellie said that Abby is her cousin and also her friend.  That's how I feel about Jen!


Basement Update

We have lights and we have bathroom vanities!
Cody replaced the chintzy builder-provided light fixture at the bottom of the stairs, and I cannot believe how much better it looks with a real light - and the quality of the light is 1000% better as well.






2 comments:

Jessica Kopp said...

Getting in photos with your kids is so important. I've been trying to do the same thing myself. I've come up with a couple of little tricks that help that I'd love to share. (if you're interested.)

Heather said...

I would love tips, especially from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...