Friday, April 20, 2012

Lynlee is 17 Months Old


what is Daddy doing?

Ellie says, "I want my own sticker and I want to take pictures with Lynlee!"


signing outside
At 17 months of age, Lynlee

~ wears 24 month/2T clothes, size 4 diapers, size 4 shoes
~ has discovered that walking by herself is fun!  Loves to motor all over, and gets braver every day
~ is so snuggly, especially when she is drinking her milk from a cup
~ loves to dance, march, and sway
~ loves her stuffed dogs, and calls them PUPs
~ is so easy going and independent
~ is turning into a really good eater--will let me put anything in her mouth for a bite, and then emphatically tells me if she wants more or if she is done with that food
~ likes to shake her head NO and nod her head YES, usually while saying no no no or yeah yeah yeah

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beautiful! Amazing--love your girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...