Saturday, June 9, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

In preparation for doing our online profile for adoption #3, we hired Jessica Kopp to do updated family pictures.  She picked a fabulous location next to Darci's new house, and we spent a great morning with Jessica and Darci.  Ellie was so excited that Evan's mom was going to do our pictures.  

Jessica did a great job with the girls, keeping them happy and entertained.  She dropped off our pictures this morning, and I am so pleased with how they turned out.  I picked my 23 absolute favorites, but I need help narrowing them down.  I can use probably 4-6 on our profile.  Can you let me know what your favorites are?  Thanks!

Whole Family
#1
 #2
 #3
 #4
 #5
 #6
Groupings
#7
  #8
 #9
 #10
#11
 Ellie
#12
 #13
 #14
 #15
 #16
 #17
 Lynlee
#18
 #19
 #20
 #21
 #22
 #23


8 comments:

Magson said...

4,5, 9, 10 for sure. Whatever you want for the other 2 ;-)

Stacilyn said...

what a cute family! The pics turned out great. my favorites are 5, 6, 9, 10, 12 and 19.

Linder said...

These turned out so great! Here are my favorites -- 1,3,4,6,9,14,20

Good luck with everything, you have a beautiful family!

Rachelle said...

These are darling!! So excited you are adopting more!! YAHOO! I saw Chad today in my church building, it was so fun! I haven't seen him since 94 so it was fun to catch up. Of course he had only great things to say about your great family!! xo

Beth said...

Gah! I cannot pick I love them all.

But #6 is wonderful, I love it!

I am excited for you! Go for #3, it's wonderful!!!

Kristin said...

I had a hard time choosing also! They are all so cute and I had 10 different numbers written down for my favorites. BUT if I had to narrow it down I guess I would say, #'s 4,5,6 and 10 were on the top of my list.

Heather said...

Thank you for all of your suggestions! I ended up using 5 for our "main" family picture, 9 for our "contact us" page, and 6, 14, and 19 in the profile. I may add 4 in the profile, and I'm going to use the best picture of the day -- 10 -- on Greg's tab at the top of this blog.

I'll let y'all know when our profile is published; I am sure I'll need more editing eyes/suggestions at that point as well.

Jenny and Josh said...

I love #4 for your whole family picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...