Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well Child Check-Up

 I rescheduled Lynnie's 18 month check-up 3 times, but today we made it.  Greg is in Moab with the Venture and Varsity Scouts, having a great time canyoneering and rappelling, so E, L, and I headed over.  I got a couple of pictures in the waiting room, and that was it.

Lynnie is freaked out by doctors right now, and today was no exception.  Dr. Vargo even commented on how she was unusually reactive, and said she was acting truly terrified.  It makes me feel terrible and wish I could help her more.  We play doctor at home and give each other check-ups, and she is fine with that, so we will continue and see if she will become more comfortable over time.

Length: 30.34" ~ 17th percentile
Weight: 26 pounds 2 ounces ~ 71st percentile
Head Circumference: 48 centimeters ~ 83rd percentile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...