Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lynlee is 20 Months Old




At 20 months old, Lynlee

~ wears 24 month/2T clothes, size 4-5 shoes, size 5 diapers
~ has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom
~ loves to sing, especially Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, The Alphabet Song, B-I-N-G-O, Row, Row, Row, Your Boat, We Are a Happy Family, and Itsy Bitsy Spider
~ says the cutest prayers.  She moves her tongue and talks gibberish (and it's always the same noises) and then a word will come out like day or daddy or Lynlee.  She always ends by emphatically saying AH-meh
~ loves to dance, and will wiggle her whole body if the word dance is even mentioned
~ is really shy right now and pretty much hates people outside of Greg, Ellie, and me.  Grandpa, Uncle Kyle, and Hailey are the exceptions!
~ loves to run
~ has a really spunky personality, loves to tease people
~ keeps surprising me with how many signs she knows.  Today, Ellie was bugging her and I told her to say "stop Ellie," and Lynlee signed stop.  I quizzed her on every other sign I could think of from Baby Signing Time, and she knew every single one.  At least 20 that I didn't know that she knew (like day, night, good, go, again, new, and [obviously] stop).
~ is such a darling!  I am so grateful to know her and be a part of her life.  I think of M every day and am so thankful she chose us to be Lynlee's parents.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...