Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shadowed

I love to read!  One of my favorite authors is Stephanie Black, and I was excited when she came out with a new book.  This is her fifth suspense novel, and she writes the best bad guys. 

Really, the best bad guys. 

I have very interesting habits, since I really don't like surprises that much.  I will read about 1/3 - 1/2 of a novel, read the last 20 pages, and then go back and read the rest.  I can't stand not knowing how everything resolves. 

This time, I was so captivated by the story that I did not read the ending first. 

And I didn't figure it out until the main character did--it was not a person on my short list. 

So, check out Shadowed if you want a good read. 

And there is no compensation for this post, other than the warm feeling of satisfaction I get by recommending a fabulous book.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love her books, I can't put them down till its over :)

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you didn't read the ending!!!!!! Are you feeling okay?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...