Thursday, January 3, 2013

Odds & Ends

Ellie loved this shirt and headband she got from Aunt Jonette.  As soon as she opened it, she put it on and didn't take it off for a long time.
Taking turns is hard sometimes!  Lynnie is saying, "scuse me Ella."
Back to the eye doctor to pick up a pair of glasses, and Ellie wanted to take a picture with "orange guy" (a.k.a. The Lorax).

Ellie is quite a good helper.  She loves to be right by my side in the kitchen.
 My mom gave Ellie a Kiwi Crate subscription for Christmas, and Ellie was so excited to make the first craft.  I was impressed by her drawing skills-she did it all herself!  And it was even more fun to knock them down.

Lynnie likes the "tea party" just as much as Ellie does.  They are both getting really good at pouring the water without spilling.
 Lynnie is such a goofball!  She got this great new outfit for Christmas and had to model for the camera before church.


 Lynnie will try anything, and I love it.  Greg made stuffed mushrooms with shrimp, and Lyn kept on asking for "more more more."
 My niece Lyssa read Pride and Prejudice for school but couldn't get into it, so Bobi decided to have a movie party to help her.  I don't know how much attention Lyssa paid to the movie, but I loved how much attention she paid to Ellie and Lynnie!


And nothing would do for Ellie but to have Aunt Bobi help her go potty.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...