Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lynlee Elizabeth

Amazing things about Lynlee:

~ she is potty trained.  At 2 years and 3 months.  Love it!
~ longest sentence to date = 9 words {Daddy, look at me I walking in the gym}
~ has the most infectious laugh and loves to be tickled
~ doesn't nap most days, and then goes to bed between 6:30-7:30 and sleeps until 8:30 the next morning
~ loves to take baths
~ loves to stack cups
~ is really good at signing
~ is turning into quite the talker.  Some favorite things to say right now:

NO!
I don't like it
I love it
Puppy likes me
I hold white blankie.  White blankie too far away, I can't get her
NOOOOOO!
Ella, watch this
Look!
Mommy feed Lynlee nilk.  On the couch.
Um, um, um
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
quiet time over?
I go potty
I so tired
Ba-rin-a on the TVTV {Marina from The Fresh Beat Band}
click!  take a picture
stamp on my hand, look {she gets a stamp at Kindermusik}
no problem!
ohps! {instead of oops}



I sure love this girl!

 
Lynlee has quite the skills

I awake!
 She fell asleep at 6 p.m. Saturday night, and I woke her up to get ready for church at 8 a.m. Sunday morning.

 self-portraits




1 comment:

Cassie said...

wow, cutie. Please have her teach my babies how to sleep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...