Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another Birth Mom Hero

This morning our friend placed her baby for adoption.

What a courageous, loving, and selfless act!

She is my hero.


It has been interesting to look at adoption through the eyes of S and her family.  Hopefully it has given me a little more insight into the emotions of our daughters' birth moms.


I am not very eloquent when it comes to expressing my deeply held feelings about adoption and birth moms and birth families.  I just know that I love my daughters' birth moms so much!  I will always honor them for their decisions to place their daughters into my family.  

But more than that, I honor T and M for themselves, for their personalities and gifts.  They are amazing women and I feel privileged to know them and to be a part of their lives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...