Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Family Pictures

Bobi's children keep on selling us a family portrait sitting as a fundraiser for their choir.  I think I paid for 3 with Adam, and never made an appointment to go in.  This year, when I bought one from Lyssa, I decided we had to do it.

Never mind that we had to drive to Magna.

Twice.

It was a great adventure!

On picture taking day, we left around 4:00 to make it to our appointment.

You can guess what happened.  Of course the girls fell asleep.  

The girls and I went back 2 weeks later to pick up the prints.  I really only liked the one of the girls together, but bought the package anyway.  That was the only way I could get the disc and the copyright clearance to post pictures on my blog and print more copies.

The disc finally came in the mail today.

The other shots have grown on me.  We have only done family pictures with a personal photographer, either at our house or outside, so it is good to have a set of the posed, formal shots.

Here are the poses the photographer picked as the best ones:






And here are my favorite shots.  I love the silly faces--it truly shows how grumpy the girls were.







5 comments:

Natalie said...

You have such a cute family, Heather! It makes me so happy to see your beautiful family. What great portraits!

Julie M said...

I love these and I love your cute family!!!

HappyCamper said...

I vote for the 3rd one from the bottom for the group shot. I agree with your selection for the best one of the two girls.

You 4 are terrific! glad you finally took advantage of the portrait opp.

k said...

I'm laughing at how unhappy the girls look in nearly every family shot. So funny! Sleepy girls make for some memorable family pictures :)

Stacey said...

Beautiful family. I love those shots, all of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...